The Original Biodegradable Knicker Four Pack - Black
100% Biodegradable B-Edit Knicker Four Pack in Black finished with lace trim, packaged with love in a gift box.
• Includes four Jet Black Knickers
• Made from 71% TENCEL™ Micro Modal, 19% SeaCell™ and 10% Roica V550, using the latest science in fibre technology
• Biodegrades in just 180 days, releasing no harmful chemicals and reverting fully back to nature when buried in soil
• Designed in London. Grown in a forest. Composted in your garden
• Part of a world-first range of 100% biodegradable lace underwear
• One tree planted with every order
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Free express delivery (1-2 days) on orders over £120.
Orders under £18 - 2-8 days by Royal Mail (untracked) - £1.90.
Standard delivery - 2-8 working days by Evri (tracked) - £4.90.
Next working day delivery by DPD (on orders placed by 2pm Monday - Friday only, excluding bank holidays) - £7.95.
Please shop our US store here, orders dispatched from our Dallas warehouse.
We're delighted to offer great shipping rates across the world. Standard delivery takes up to 21 working days from dispatch. Select Express Delivery via DHL at checkout for delivery within approx. 3 working days.
Please visit our Delivery and Exchanges & Returns pages for further details.
Fabric: 95% TENCEL™ Modal, 5% Elastane. Lace: 91% Nylon, 9% Elastane. B-Edit: 71% TENCEL™ Modal, 19% SeaCell™ and 10% Roica V550.
As with all luxury fabrics, we recommend hand washing under warm water. If you choose to machine wash, please pop your knickers in a net bag on a cool 30 degree wash. No need to tumble dry. Dry flat.
Please note with bright and neon dyes, there will be colour rub when new but with wash and wear the colour will fade subtly. To preserve the vibrancy we recommend hand washing bright colours in a cool wash.