Biodegradable B-Edit Lace Cami - Jet Black
• Made from 71% TENCEL™ Micro Modal, 19% SeaCell™ and 10% Roica V550, using the latest science in fibre technology
• Biodegrades in just 180 days, releasing no harmful chemicals and reverting fully back to nature when buried in soil
• Designed in London. Grown in a forest. Composted in your garden
• Part of a world-first range of 100% biodegradable lace underwear
• One tree planted with every order
Free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Free express delivery (1-2 days) on orders over £120.
Orders under £18 - 2-8 days by Royal Mail (untracked) - £1.90.
Standard delivery - 2-6 working days by Evri (tracked) - £4.90.
Next working day delivery by DPD (on orders placed by 2pm Monday - Friday only, excluding bank holidays) - £7.95.
Please shop our US store here.
We're delighted to offer great shipping rates across the world. Standard delivery takes up to 21 working days from dispatch. Select Express Delivery via DHL at checkout for delivery within approx. 3 working days.
Fabric: 95% TENCEL™ Modal, 5% Elastane. Lace: 91% Nylon, 9% Elastane. B-Edit: 71% TENCEL™ Modal, 19% SeaCell™ and 10% Roica V550.
We recommend washing in a net bag on a cool, 30 degree wash or by hand. Dry flat and avoid tumble drying.
Please note with bright and neon dyes, there may be colour rub when new. With wash and wear the colour will fade subtly. Hand or cool washing will help preserve the vibrancy of bright colours.