Stripe & Stare is a fast-growing, B Corp certified sustainable fashion business. Known for making the most comfortable knickers in the world from trees, including the worlds’ first 100% biodegradable lace knickers. Barking mad right? We also sell insanely comfortable bras, layers and sleepwear.
Stripe & Stare launched just over 5 years ago. As well as a strong D2C UK & US business, we are available in Selfridges and online via Revolve, Shopbop and Zalando.
With ambitious growth plans, we are now looking for a key hire to help on our website.
- Uploading products to our website ensuring all have the required data, descriptions, and imagery.
- Merchandising collection pages, updating sort orders regularly.
- Ensuring effective product launches each month by communicating with product teams and listing products online in line with stock deliveries.
- Owning ecommerce photoshoot lists, ensuring all products are shot in time for launches.
- Working with product teams to ensure ecommerce listings have the correct size guides and information required by the customer.
- Updating press blog on the website, featuring the latest magazine and publication mentions.
- Adding user-generated content to product page galleries, communicating with the social team to keep up to date with the best imagery.
- Working closely with Head of Ecommerce Experience, supporting with any required website admin.
- Experience in back end websites, shopify plus ideally.
- Able to recognise and respond to current design, social and cultural trends
- Very organised with excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Great team player, communicator and problem solver
- Enthusiastic – you need to love what we do!
Our people are the reason for our success. We believe in helping everyone working at Stripe & Stare achieve their potential and feel right at home in our business. We’re committed to recruiting people from all walks of life and backgrounds to reflect our customers and our community and to help make our business stronger. To support our people we offer family friendly, inclusive employment policies and flexible working arrangements.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without both will not be looked at.
- Company pension
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Monthly allowance
- Friends & family discount
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- One year working with websites
- Hybrid remote in Yelverton, Devon